Start your computer vision project with Oclea™ System on Modules and get to market faster.
The Oclea™ EVK is built from a range of pre-approved image, lens, network connectivity and peripheral options and provides everything your software team needs to start development immediately. It's compatible with all Oclea™ SoM's through its standardised pin layout.
The royalty free SDK, as part of the EVK has a complete suite of demonstrable applications, and all of this is supported by Customisation and Engineering support options.
Using a System on Module accelerates your design process by reducing the risk and complexity of integrating SoC's and peripherals, allowing your team to focus engineering resources on product application and market differentiation.
The Oclea™ SoM, utilizing Ambarella™’s CVflow architecture and advanced CNN/DNN capabilities, will operate directly inside your future camera, reducing latency and opening up opportunities for new computer vision applications in your market.
Powered by an Ambarella™ SoC processor, Oclea™ SoMs are equipt with FLASH and DRAM ready for integration into your next product.
µS5L SoM key features (Available now):
- Ambarella™ S5L66 SoC with Integrated SecureBoot 8GB eMMC and 1GB DRAM
- Flexible image sensor options from Sony, Omnivision, On-Semi, and others
- Image performance up to 4Kp30 + 480p AVC/HEVC
CV22 SoM key features (Available June):
- Ambarella™ CV22 SoC with Integrated TrustZone 8GB eMMC and 1GB DRAM
- Built-in Stereo audio codec, uSD card, and dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Built-in hardware acceleration for CNN networks using CVFlow™
- Image performance up to 4Kp30 + 1080p30 + 4Kp1 AVC/HEVC
Pre-tuned and pre-calibrated imager combinations for the Oclea™ SoM to choose from. Rolling and global shutter sensors with different lens options tailored to your application.
A full suite of support and customisation services are available to compliment your Oclea™ development process.
- SDK support services through the Oclea™ support portal
- Image fine tuning and calibration in our fully equipped in-house image lab
- Hardware design support through our platform and validation services
- Manufacturing support with our automation tools